Jul 28, 2022
Discover Scard the digital business card
This is my journey on how to set up and use it.
If you're like me, you're probably wondering how to market or advertise your business services internationally the right way. I'm aware numerous alternatives are available; nevertheless, why would I want to utilise Scard as the most advanced business tool to promote my service internationally? I'll go through how to register and set up an account for you and some tricks for better use that I experience. Yes, that's right: I'm a Pakistani SEO specialist who resides in Pakistan and provides my services to the rest of the world. Click on my Scard Profile if you have an SEO project we can work on together.
What is Scard, and what are its features
Scard is a digital business card that lets you quickly exchange contact information with others. With a Scard, you can keep all your essential contact information in one place and share it with others (No matter People or Friends) with just a few taps. Scard is easy to use and makes it simple to stay organized and connected. Whether you're a busy professional, business owner or freelancer, Scard can help you stay on top of your contacts and ensure you never miss a significant opportunity.
The main features of Scard include the following:
- You can create a digital business card by adding your name, job title, company name, contact details, social media profiles and online store.
- You can add/upload a photo or logo to your card to make it more professional.
- You can share/pass your profile (digital business card) with others via email or social media, using an URL or scanning a QR code.
- You can update and maintain your contact details easily.
- Scard also allows you to easily connect with people to share your profile (digital business card) with multiple people.
- You may also obtain the Pro account of Scard, allowing you to use 100% of the product and achieve high conversions.
- Scard shop also offers gorgeous products to enhance your profile (digital business card) for physical networking like always on stickers, cards made of wood/plastic/metal and more.
Scard is an easy and convenient way to manage your digital business cards and contact information. It is simple to use and has many features that make it helpful for both individuals and businesses.
How to register
Scard is a digital business card that allows you to share your contact information with others quickly and conveniently. You can create a Scard Profile by visiting the website site https://www.scard.business or on my profile https://scard.business/pro/abdullah and click on the top right hamburger menu to register for an account.
After registering, you can create your Scard Profile (your email must be verified). You may enter your contact information, such as name, email address, and phone number. The Download VCF function will be unlocked if you have the email and contact number. This is especially useful when a prospect wishes to save your contact on their phone. What I appreciate about Scard is that you may choose whether or not your visitor can automatically download your VCF after unlocked the function. All visitors who wish to download will have to send a request with their email contact or Scard Profile by default (status on). You then can allow or reject the request and contact them if you so choose. Anyone may download and store your VCF on your profile if you have this VCF setting status off (request is unnecessary).
You can select what contact information can be downloaded in the VCF if you're on a Pro account! That's fantastic!
After that, you can add/upload a photo of yourself and add your social media profiles or online store if you are selling things online. You may start sharing your Scard Profile with others by providing them with an URL link once you've created it (it will take less than 7mins to complete a basic profile). When they click on the link, they will be taken to your Scard Profile, where they can view your contact information and know what you do at a glance (like mine https://scard.business/pro/abdullah) and connect with you immediately. Scard is a great way to stay connected with your friends and colleagues and a convenient way to share your contact information with always-updated contacts. So if you're looking for an easy way to share your contact info, especially if you are a freelancer, I suggest you create a Scard Profile today!
How to use it
A digital business card, like Scard, is an online alternative to a traditional printed paper business card. We are in the era where there is so much information to include in a business card like contact numbers (hotline / mainline / service line / support line / desk number / mobile, etc.), social messager (WhatsApp / FB messaging / IG messager / Linkined / Line / Wechat / Telegram / Slack / Twitter / QQ / Skype / Signal / Clubhouse / Viber / Zalo / Kakaotalk), email (business email / support email / personal email etc.), website and more. Imagine having these written on printed cards; how much space will I need? I could also picture myself receiving a printed card with everything on it that I may not be able to key into my address book or go to the website or social connection by typing. I'd want something I can touch and see immediately; Scard is all about this.
Another exciting feature I like about Scard is the Scard Profile Analytics. This feature allows users to check how many people have visited their profile, used the Save Card, and Downloaded VCF. It is a valuable tool for users like me who want to know and keep track of my usage and measure how effectively it is to promote my services and business. Scard Profile Analytics is just one of the many features that Scard offers its users. Scard is an innovative and convenient business tool that can help users promote and network their businesses globally. Yes, globally because it is on the internet!
While you profit from the worldwide reach, exchanging contact information might also help protect the environment since you don't generate waste and might influence others to join you. Even if you created Scard cards or stickers, you'd be restricting your waste to one or a few. If you have a Scard Profile on a smart card or stickers, you will never run out of cards.
Tips and tricks for getting the most out of Scard Digital Card
People are always looking for methods to save time and simplify their lives, whether they are professionals or entrepreneurs. When people learned about Scard Digital Business Card, they were intrigued. Scard is a digital business card that allows you to keep all your essential contact information in one place. I've been utilising Scard for a few days now, and it's aided me in remaining organized and connected. Here are some of my favourite Scard tips and techniques to help you get the most out of it.:
- Have all the essential details like an introduction, a phone number, an email address, and URL links to learn more about you. Also, add a Pitch Deck to pique people's attention and encourage them to learn more about you. People will quickly lose interest in you if your profile is entirely blank, equivalent to distributing a piece of paper that only has your name.
- Keep your Scard up-to-date: One of the best things about Scard is that you can update your information anytime. So if you get a new phone number or email address, you can easily update your Scard so that your contacts always have the most current information. The same goes for your Pitch Deck: if you have an updated brochure, catalogue, or resume, update it.
- Keep sharing: Scard makes connecting with other users virtually and physically easy. If you're chatting with individuals online or in person over a cup of coffee, show them your Scard Profile so they'll be astonished and informed about what you do. They may also share it with someone who needs your expertise.
- Create as many digital footprints as possible: Prepare your Scard Profile to reach out to the third, fourth, fifth, and beyond your networking circle, whether you use a status update, a blog post, a tweet, or even an email signature. You never know who might be searching for your expertise.
If you're still using the old-fashioned way of handing out business cards, it's time to switch to Scard. With its many features and easy installation process, you can start using Scard today and see a difference in your business tomorrow. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make your marketing more manageable and efficient – join Scard today!
I'm delighted that I've made my choice. Have you got an SEO project? Here's my Scard Profile, my digital business card.