Thank you for sticking around to read this article.
We are looking for Backend Developers to work with us on any of these modes Full-time / Part-time / Freelance / Remote.
> We have different requirements for each working mode, and we also know you can be a Professional Expert, Senior, Intermediate, Beginner, Graduate, and intern level.
> We do have a basic test for you to try before considering if you are qualified on our list for review.
Before you go ahead with the steps to apply, you need to make sure your requirements:
- know how to use Git version control,
- know how to work with Linux based OS with CLI,
- know how to work with SQL, NoSQL is a plus
- Have experience with Laravel
- Have experience with REST API
- Able to code with good flow/architecture (clean code)
- Know how to create and read documentations
- Good communication
- Understand how CSS and JS work in website
Good to have:
- Experience in Livewire
- Experience in setup server for web app
- Experience in tailwind CSS
- Good Self-Management Skill that doesn't carry these symptoms like Lack of Time / Always Ask For Extension / Mood Swing / Lose Temper / Cannot Handle Stress / Give Up Easily / Lie About Your Abilities / Doesn't Follow Instruction / Don't Ask Clearly Before Acting / Missing In Action / Failed & Blame Others / Cannot Keep Secret or Confidential Intel >> These are few personal characters what we do not accept and will not hire.
Here the steps to apply, do read the instructions carefully before rushing to our contact form for application.
- Prepare a simple resume with the following:
--> Part 1: Prepare this information like Presentable Photo, Name, Phone Contact, Email Contact, Address & Country (units number is not required), Country of Birth and what mode you would apply this position (Full-time / Part-time / Freelance / Remote) & (Professional Expert, Senior, Intermediate, Beginner, Graduates and Interns level).
--> Part 2: Past 3 latest work experiences (internship, national service & voluntary can not consider as work experience).
--> Part 3: Skills Obtain (by the school, online courses, or self-thought is allowed)(Tell us something relevant to this application and debate skill, cooking skill or makeup skill), Public Contest / Competition took part, Award & Recognition.
--> Part 4: Tell us what you can do / you like to do / you can't do / you don't like to do.
--> Part 5: Work you have done online. Have some description of the work and links to view (This is a must for all kinds of developers)
- Click here to apply & patiently wait for our response.
Please give us enough time to review your application before respond to your view a test. After you have complete the test, we will review the completed work and do an online interview.
Note: For those who submitted their application with unclear information or intention, demanding requests, spamming mail, flooding mail & not following our application order will not be entertain.
We hope you have a great day ahead!
Credits: Gifs from Giphy